MOM, AM I RASICT?


MOM, AM I RASICT?

Nil desperandum!

Tarik Gunersel, President of Turkey of International PEN has charged me with RASICM because of my article including an apology from all victims of Armenian Genocide.

Am I RASICT?..

My article in question, “The Insufferable Shame of Being a Turk”: http://bit.ly/1kl3iaz

And these are the words of Tarik Gunersel about me, according to my article:

“This article is anti-Turkish racism, unfortunately. 
...
An apology within the context of Turks from a man who considers himself as Turk or particularly Turk may be assumed as a goodwill gesture. Is there really any possibility for apologizing accordint to the text? 

How affective can a text be which has been started with a sence of justice sense but mainly having hatred and reached toward racism?” 

How can I be prevented from being shot on the streets, like Hrant Dink? Even PEN Turkey’s President is charging me with anti-Turkish racism, according to my article, including an apology to all victims of the Armenian Genocide.

I am standing behind my honourable apology and my article, until my last breath, and have no fear from being murdered.

Please share you opinion whether you are Turkish, Armenian or from another ethnicity and let us discuss what real RACISM is.

SERKAN ENGIN
Marc 2014

Comments