「雀とともにあなたに口づけした」





「雀とともにあなたに口づけした」


セルカン・エンギン


私たちは唇と唇を重ねている

愛を打ち鳴らしながら、よろめきながら

私たちの欲望を遮るものは

ただ壁だけ


あなたの口は

湿ったアルファベットから始まり

赤い蝶があなたの顔に舞い降りる


ねえ、見て

私の肋骨の檻の中で

雀たちが羽ばたいている


私はあなたの夢の

薄く透けた場所からやって来た雀たちとともに

あなたに口づけした


あなたの乳房は二房の雛菊

突然、私の口という空の中で花開く


そしてあなたの乳房は

物思いに沈む川となり

私の口という海へと流れ込む


私は口づけによって

あなたの肌に

欲望の紫色の地図を描く


ねえ、見て

私の肋骨の檻の中で

雀たちが羽ばたいている


私はあなたの夢の

薄く透けた場所からやって来た雀たちとともに

あなたに口づけした


*


I Kissed You with Sparrows

by Serkan Engin 


We are kissing each other on the lips

while hitting Love and wobbling around

only the walls are barricade to our lust.

Your mouth is beginning with a damp alphabet

a red butterfly settled on your face.


Look dear, sparrows are flapping in my rib cage

I kissed you with sparrows from the thin places of your dreams.


Your breasts are two bunches of daisy

suddenly blooming through the sky of my mouth.

Then your breasts are a pensive river

flowing into the sea of my mouth.

I draw the purple map of lust on your skin by my mouth.


Look dear, sparrows are flapping in my rib cage

I kissed you with sparrows from the thin places of your dreams.


Empty Mirror Art and Literary Magazine 

September 30, 2013





Comments