You Make Me Tear


You Make Me Tear
By Lee Eunsim

To Serkan Engin...

A drop of tear I’ll give for you having the lost infant,
Because its parents gave up a baby carelessly.
Over 50 aged, you used to be a clown for yourself,
As playing with a colorful cabbage doll carefully.
A drop of tear I’ll flow for you missing the past time, that there was 

neither love nor God, definitely.
Before being a poet,you’d like to draw it with words
As having a dream appear like a reality.
A drop of tear I’ll make for your need of console.
Will there be any compensation while you live?
When you awaken the reality of objectivity in world,
You should neither stunned nor fainted in any way.
A drop of tear I’ll be for a lot of you, the lost infant.
Where there were a lot of terror and war on earth.
Until there is no war, I’ll flow like a river of lament.
To seek the innocent who I lost in war in past life.

Comments